We are finally able to open back up, but please bear with us and be understanding. Since the pandemic is not actually over, we are still required to follow guidelines to keep ourselves and our clients as healthy as possible.
We still must limit the number of people in the building at any one time, therefore:
- All technician appointments will continue to be curbside.
- Only 1 person will be allowed in the exam room for doctor appointments (with the exception of euthanasias). Other parties can join the conversation by speakerphone if desired.
- If you prefer, doctor appointments can still be curbside. Just call in when you get here and let us know.
Our clinic is a no handshake zone. Our staff will be trying to maintain a 6 foot distance whenever possible.
If you have symptoms of any respiratory illness, we ask that you please request a curbside appointment.
Our goal is to keep our essential services available to our community and be there for your pets. In order to continue serving you, we must keep our clinic healthy and safe for all of our clients, patients and staff. We will be limiting direct contact as much as possible and conducting transactions over the phone and at the curb, rather than in the clinic.
Steps we are taking in clinic:
- We are routinely disinfecting commonly touched surfaces, such as door knobs, desks, chairs, etc. multiple times a day.
- We are providing curbside check-in via phone. Then a team member will let you know when we have an exam room available, they will then come retrieve your animal for the appointment and return the animal to you. The doctor will speak to you via phone.
- If you are picking up medication or food, please call us from your car. Please stay outside while we bring the medication to you.
- We now offer to mail your refill medications directly to you. You can request your medication refill online here: Medication Refill Request Form
What we are asking of you:
- All clients must wear protective masks when interacting with employees.
- We urge clients to follow the CDC guidelines, including self-quarantine, when prudent.
- If approaching the clinic entrance please knock and step back 6 ft, per CDC guidelines.
- We may limit some non-essential appointments
- We are asking all clients with COVID-like symptoms to reschedule any appointments or to send someone else in your place
- Our clinic is a no handshake zone. Our staff will be practicing social distancing and attempting to maintain a 6 foot distance whenever possible
- Please have only 1 person present your pet to the clinic. If this is not possible, please have all others stay in the car or outside the building.
- If you, or members of your family, have been required or asked to be quarantined for any reason, and you have visited our clinic in the last 72 hours, we kindly as that you to please alert our clinic.
- Please plan for your pets as well as your family members. We recommend having a minimum of a 2 week supply of medication and food on hand.
Current restrictions imposed by the State of Oregon:
All clients must wear protective masks when interacting with employees.
For more information on the State of Oregon's restrictions please view the latest executive order here.