Crooked Tails Careers
Full Time Veterinary Assistant
Crooked Tails Veterinary Clinic is searching for a full time, hard working, and compassionate veterinary assistant to join our team. Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment. Must also be able to work on Sundays. Brief job description summary which may include but not limited to: - Assist doctors and technicians during exams by taking accurate patient history.
- Learn the veterinary software program and make accurate medical record entries.
- Assist doctors and technicians with restraining animals. - Recovery of patients after surgery.
- Be able to clearly communicate medication instructions to clients. - Clean and maintain hospital, kennels, and surgery facilities including laundry.
- Perform lab work and fill prescriptions.
- Prepare surgical packs in accordance for clinic policy and procedure.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If this sounds like the position for you then send us your cover letter and resume. You may drop off your cover letter and resume at the clinic, 599 NW 2nd St., Prineville or email it to email@example.com. Compensation will be based on experience.