Crooked Tails Careers
Full Time Veterinary Assistant
Crooked Tails Veterinary Clinic is searching for a full time, hard working, and compassionate veterinary assistant to join our team. Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment. Must also be able to work on Sundays. Brief job description summary which may include but not limited to: - Assist doctors and technicians during exams by taking accurate patient history.
- Learn the veterinary software program and make accurate medical record entries.
- Assist doctors and technicians with restraining animals. - Recovery of patients after surgery.
- Be able to clearly communicate medication instructions to clients. - Clean and maintain hospital, kennels, and surgery facilities including laundry.
- Perform lab work and fill prescriptions.
- Prepare surgical packs in accordance for clinic policy and procedure.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If this sounds like the position for you then send us your cover letter and resume. You may drop off your cover letter and resume at the clinic, 599 NW 2nd St., Prineville or email it to email@example.com. Compensation will be based on experience.
Full Time Veterinary Technician
We are looking for a full time, Certified Veterinary Technician to join our busy clinic. We are a fun, enthusiastic team looking for a hard working person with strong communication skills, attention to detail and a positive personality.
Responsibilities: Standard CVT duties
Compensation: Hourly wage is dependent on experience. Prior experience is preferred, but new graduates will be considered. Other perks include retirement plan, sick leave, vacation leave, generous discount on personal pets, license and CE reimbursement, with more to come.
- Current Oregon veterinary technician license required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to frequently lift 40 lbs on own
You may drop off your cover letter and resume at the clinic, 599 NW 2nd St., Prineville or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.